Your support and contributions will enable us to meet our goals and improve conditions. Your generous donation will fund our mission.
Donations can be dropped off anytime (no other clothing please, we do not have the storage capacity, sorry!)
The shelter is currently in need of the following items:
* Produce, Vegetables and meats
*Tissues (Boxes and personal pocket sized)
* Canned Fruits of all kinds
* Jams and/or jellies
* Pasta Sauce/Spaghetti Sauce
* Diced/Whole/Crushed Tomatoes
* Tomato Paste
* Tomato, Chicken Noodle soups
* Hearty Soups such as Chunky brand soups.
* Canned meats such as hash, chicken, tuna, Spam, (no salmon or other seafood please)
My Friend's Place offers many opportunities to give back! Whether you want to do give us a couple of hours once a month, once a week or somewhere in between, we can accommodate your needs. If you have a green thumb or like paperwork we have the volunteer opportunity for you! Please email our Executive Director at firstname.lastname@example.org
Below is a listing of just a few of the things we need.
Regular ongoing opportunities:
Short term Projects